This page contains openings in the nanomat group at the Physics department of the University of Liège.
All applications should be sent by email to Matthieu.Verstraete #at# uliege.be and comprise:
- A cover letter explaining specific motivation in Physics & Materials Science, your present experience and why you are interested in the position.
- A full CV with publication list
- Full transcripts for Undergraduate and Master’s courses for PhD positions
- At least 2 letters of reference. Referrers should send directly to the email above, and it is the candidate’s responsibility to ask them to do so.
There are currently no open PhD positions.
There are currently no open post-doc positions.
See above for application details.
There are several calls for applications every year at the University and national/European levels :
- FRS-FNRS post-doc position (2 years) or Chargé de Recherches (3+ years) – miniguide, online submission tool, and regulations
- Marie Curie COFUND
- General link to bursaries available from ULiege and other sources
These are candidate-specific: you present your dossier with nanomat as a host group, and the whole proposal is evaluated. If you are interested in applying, contact us for details.